File A New Claim
To file a new claim, please contact us at 877-603-1310 and follow the phone prompt for our claims department.
Pointers For Filing New Claims
- Ensure everyone is safe and in a safe location.
- Contact the police or dial 911 if applicable.
- Exchange complete contact information with the other party invovled
- Driver license/ID number (take picture of license/ID if possible)
- Date of Birth
- Obtain Insurance Information:
- Insurance company name
- Insurance company contact information
- Policy number ( take picture of insurance card if possible)
Renters, Homeowners, or Mobile Home:
- Report any crime to the police immediately.
- Contact any emergency services to prevent further damage ( Fire Department, Emergency Plumbing, etc.)
- Shut off water if applicable.
- Attempt to prevent further damage to property if possible.
- Document how the claim occured.
- Keep track of any and all property damaged